Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shit happens

I'm hereby to remind myself that in life,
shit always happens.

When is the last time you are happy with yourself.
I see people complaining about their lives,
their studies, their works and even parents.

When I was young,
Caught a Pikachu can make me happy for a month.

No wonder clubbing becomes a routine for some people,
No wonder singers who sing about emoness get famous.

Some people say,
Happiness is a state when u r satisfied with what you have.
Some people claim,
That is laziness.

Well, that's your job to find out where is the balance isn't it?

-------------------------------------------------























There's something wrong with my blackberry the other day,
The screen had no display when I slide it up and the speaker wasn't working.
I was thinking of changing a new phone but somehow I look up for
the warranty period at Vodafone website.
Surprisingly, the warranty is actually 24 months.

So, I went to one of the outlet and ask them to fix it for me,
and of course, no charge.

The guy told me that I need to wait for about 5-10 working days.
To my surprise, I got a msg on Mon to ask me to pick it up.(I went on Fri)

AND THEY GAVE ME A NEW BLACKBERRY,
but it is the same model tho.

No sure if I'm supposed to be happy
Or sad because I need to customize it again.

Considering I'm a rough user and even if they fix my old bb,
they will still wipe off everything in it
So I guess I'm lucky enough to exercise the warranty around 8months
before it ends.

Trust me, I drop it like it's a yoyo, except it never roll back to me.
Or maybe if I drop it hard enough,
I can get another new bb within the next 8months?

Well, shit does happen,
I'm not gonna risk it.


Another chance to treat her better.
I will, I promise. =)


----------------------------------------

The creative adult is
the child who survived.

我们都是被程序化的一代,
距离社会认定为成功人士的标准越近,
实现自己的梦想就更遥远了。


如果这不是你想要的生活,

那从明天开始,
出海当海贼吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment