Sunday, April 22, 2012

Worst Mistake


Lucky that I'm a free man now.
Maybe I should just ignore things that mean nothing to me anymore.
Like you said, I should stand up for myself.
Being kind can never stop rumors.
Some people just want to see the whole world burn.
And some just want to destroy the things they can't get.

I hate being accused.
Feel even more hopeless when people actually believe the accusation.

Why? Why this?
Just to find a way to please yourself?

There's a difference between lying and not telling.
There's a difference between before and after.
There's a difference between willing and not worth it.
There's a difference between fact and rumors.

Get your fact straight.
It might seem nothing to you.
But that is just ethically wrong.

At this point,
Please leave.

Please.



No comments:

Post a Comment