Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mr. Bay

如果说,
新事物必定取代旧事物,
那人呢?


不管你按了多少次,
我走到了,我还是要按一次。

结果回国时,
我变得不是很敢过马路。

=/

安全感是一个很奇怪的东西,
就算是因过马路而被撞到的机率很少,
但是不等待行人灯转绿,
我还是没有安全感。

但其实也不是很需要安全感啦,
何必把一些事情看得那么重。

My tutor said,
Sometimes, you can't take things too seriously,
the reason behind is that you must learn how to respect others.

I always know that you would listen to my explanations,
How can I even forget about that.

--------------------------------------

Moving on is simple,
it is what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

If I were to be replaced one day,
I would appreciate what I have now.

Every second spent with you is a second
I wouldn't want to trade for anything in this world.

Would I become like him one day?
Who knows.

I mean as rich as him.

HOHOHO.



No comments:

Post a Comment