Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pink Slippers

Babies were born, People got married,
People got divorced, People died,
People were hired, fired, quit,
Homes were bought,
Expensive cars were leased,
Tears were shed,
Harsh words were spoken,
Fear, Dread, Resentment, Jealousy,
Frustration and Rage,
Come and went like clouds in the sky.

The only constant was laughter.
We laughed a lot. I laughed a lot.
I hope you did too.

That's why I'm important.

(TBBT, 2012)

-------------------------------------

Things are really different now,
I always imagine that this day will come,
But I would never expect it will come this fast.

So at the end of the day,
Being single is awesome or suck?
Who knows.

-----------------------------------

大家进入了生活另一个阶段,
开始有了自己的新圈子。
却依然肆无忌惮的开着玩笑,

一个接一个离开,
可是大家都在为了梦想努力,
这样的青春,其实还是很热血吧?

只是有时候想想,
人生是不是有一个quota?
努力地挥霍,不停地浪费,
真正需要的时候,
却发现,

或许,
自己早就把自己的quota用完了。
一点都不剩,
只能等待被施舍。

一直都在假装不屑,
另一头却在质疑自己的人格,
热血一点吧,青春就是要这样。
这是成长。

P.S
今天差一点又要下AutoCity了,幸好有人不敢,
不然又要像上次这样,没有人想低头,结果....

大家向青春跨出了另一大步!

-------------------------

It's never felt so real,
No, it's never felt so right,
I miss you already.


No comments:

Post a Comment