Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Dark Knight

Too much Holidaysss will turn you into a potato.
I don't know what am I supposed to do to spend my time.

At some point,
I even forgot that I'm still studying.
I couldn't even recall that I still have 2 Semesters left
To finish my degree.

This is getting worse man...

So I have decided to watch epic/awesome/mind-fucking movies
Whenever I have trouble sleeping at night.

---------------------------------------------

Well, I was browsing though my hard disk
And I talked to myself,
Hey, why don't I watch 'The Dark Knight.'

Why?
Because from what I can remember,
The last time I watched it was in 2008.

A bit of background info,
Back in 2008, DVD isn't that common yet,
So we need to buy VCD and most of the time we have part A and B.
And the version in my hard disk is he VCD version.

So, here's the question,
Why I can possibly remember which year I watch it?

It was the year when I took my SPM.
It was one day before BM paper 1 & 2.
I try to restrain myself from watching part B after A,
BUT, it was too good till I couldn't even stop my mouse from clicking it.

Too good and to emphasize it,
The guilt of not studying last until today.
I might have gotten full As. LOL!

HOHOHO.

Anyway, I still got A1 for BM.


There's nothing to be proud of tho,
Who needs BM nowadays?
I'm just saying. =D

----------------------------------------------------

These are some epic quotes:


Joker: I believe whatever doesn't kill you,
simply makes you.... stranger.

Alfred: Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.
They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Joker: Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am?
I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to o with one if I caught it.
You know, I just..... 'do' things.

I miss this guy. =/

Heath Andrew Ledger (4 April 1979 - 22 Jan 2008)
was an Australian television and film actor.

------------------------------------------

Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him because he can take it.

Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.
A dark knight.

到最后才发现,
至少还有人认为,
我还是个好孩子。

是否有意在隐瞒一些事情?
是否真的如此敏感?

因为有时候,
我连自己都看不清自己到底是什么东西。

这种性格有时候会惹来很多麻烦?
或许吧。


"I guess I will only be your clown."

No comments:

Post a Comment