Wednesday, January 11, 2012

小孩子


Some people were meant to fall in love with each other....
......But not meant to be together.

Sometimes it's better to sail alone,
in the sea of time.

------------------------------


When I look up to the sky,
I realize that it's time to pick up all the broken pieces of the real me.
I couldn't even recognize myself.

Did I change?
For the better or worse?

It has been a while now,
And I ask myself,
How long do you want to be like this?
I couldn't answer.

-----------------------------------


'Sometimes, it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.'

You told me that you loved this song.
I wasn't paying attention.

But now it becomes the song that would always play in my mind.



I'll give you your dream,
Because you mean the world.

-------------------------------------------------------

人生,
还是要有目标,
才有一个活下去的理由。



No comments:

Post a Comment