Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hatred

He never got to say goodbye and that isn't fair.

It's never fair. I know. I lost someone.
You don't get 'fair'. You don't get closure or goodbye.
You should ask yourself, does a perfect ending even exist?
So in the end, you take the anger.

I've learned that anger feels pretty good
as you have something to blame on.
It becomes stronger when you hide it
under your so called 'maturity'.
Better than the grief.

Anger's something that gets you up, gets you going in the morning.
But you know, you have to be a little bit careful,
because if you let yourself be driven by the anger,
it will blind you and you'll get into trouble over and over again.

Not only that, you shall never underestimate the power of anger,
it will grant you with a force of army by influencing the people around you.

Just so you can beat something.
Something that make you feel unfair.

What happens then?
Well, eventually you run into something that your anger can't beat.

You might think that you gain something,
But you will never know what you lost.

-Leverage-

----------------------------------------------------

I would never blame others for not understanding me,
Because sometimes, I can't even understand myself.

I don't give a damn to those who act like a judge,
It reminds me to appreciate the people that appreciate me.

Dear Judge,
You would at least listen to both sides before you start judging, don't you?

-----------------------------------------------------


Here's a hug to those who are sick of misunderstanding
and tired of explaining.

I thought silence would be the best explanation
but apparently for some people, this is a wrong statement.


Merry Christmas Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment