Sunday, October 9, 2011

Should I?

所有错误,
从我这里落幕。

原来,
没有任何事情,
是可以完美的结束。

纯粹的孤独。

--------------------------

Alright,
Here comes the end of a semester
which means finals is just right outside the door.
There's no corner, bcz the earth is round.

By the time I realize,
I should be on my way to the airport already.

Going home means holidays,
Except this is a freaking longggg one.
Should I apply for internship?
That doesn't mean I will get tho.
Where should I apply?

Am I willing to give up my holidays?
Am I prepared to go out there and meet people?
(Don't be ridiculous, u r meeting ppl almost everyday. =,=)

Where should I stay?
Should I drive?
What if I lost my car again?
Nah... U will find it back AGAIN.
But wait, my licence expired on first of Jan,
Maybe I should renew earlier?

Ok,ok, line up bitches,
one by one.

I'm leaving it to the future me.
Chilling ow... Woots.

Anyway,
I have a vision,
I will fill up my holidays with
SLEEP, EAT, PLAY.

ONNERZZZZ....

--------------------------

再多的答案,
也只是为了应付更多的问题,

催泪弹,
是不是真的能让人流泪?


No comments:

Post a Comment