Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Desperation

Some dreams are just too beautiful to come true.
Sometimes, things are better left untold.
Some people are destined to face difficulties.

She said that's a limit to everything,
when you reach a point where you don't give a shit,
it's the time you should give up.

I guess I'm already at the edge,
Some people are assholes, some are not.
I wish I'm not.

Nevertheless,
I'm putting a stop to this.
Enough of being patient,
I'm never good at it anyway.
Why bother?

At some point,
I should feel lucky.
It's sad to admit that,
But things are becoming more and more obvious right now.

-----------------------------------

Spent my awesome holidays
With an awesome trip
Along with awesome friends.

What else would I ask for,
Isn't it?

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment