Monday, August 1, 2011

Somewhere

一个人走在一条不知名的道路上,
周围的虫鸣,还有自己的呼吸声,
才偶然变得那么清晰。

是不是随着自由的程度增加,
孤单也慢慢变得特别明显。

太多属于自己的空间,
然后就会开始奢望,
就犹如蛋白和蛋黄的故事一样。

有个女孩,不喜欢蛋黄,
每次就会把蛋黄交给身边的男孩,
就这样,过了一段时间,
事情变得理所当然。

直到有一天,
女孩把蛋黄交给第三个男孩,
我才发现,原来很多事情,
并不是理所当然的。

----------------------------

时隔那么久,
让自己放空的时候,
很多画面在倒带。

天气变冷了,
多穿几件衣服吧,
就算身边没有人,
还是要学会好好爱自己。

或许就是因为这样,
太会爱自己了,
反而忽略了身边的你。

----------------------------

By the end of the day,
It doesn't really matter it's whose fault.
I miss you but at the same time,
I don't hope that you take it seriously.
What kind of feeling is that?
Something you want is something I couldn't promise.

I guess we will recover eventually.
But then again, would it strike back again like tonight?
I hope it wouldn't.
Who am I to decide?

Sometimes,
One becomes extremely emotional when loneliness strikes.
Sometimes,
I go through those nights where music is my only company.

Tonight, Iridescent.



-------------------------------------------------

Why must I show happiness
when a little part inside me just went dead?

Why must I try to be positive
when every single thing around me is negative?

Why must I keep trying
when we both know it was a mistake?

I'm lost.
This is how I begin my August.
Great. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment