Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GTI

Would u rather get a civic now
Or a GTI after another 2 years?

Arghhh...

Here's some money,
Go n buy yourself more money.

------------------------------------

How to ignore all the gaming requests on facebook?
It's really annoying especially when u r using a
blackberry.

Test and Assignments coming up.
Just a random updates after a while.

Have been planning to make my own
spaghetti on Tues (no class on Wed)
but ended up staying over at fren's place for assignment.

I would rather choose how to earn money fast
than learning how to analyse all the risk and return stock
since 2004.

Dead meat.

----------------------------------------------

I guess I'm already recovered at the moment.
It's not flu or mucus,
it's just too much awesomeness inside me.

P.S My family went HongKong and I'm stuck here in Aussie. =(

-------------------------------------

Lastly, a video recommended by my psychology tutor,



Those who find it disgusting and try to act normal by
saying I'm insane....

It's ok.
You just don't understand me at the moment.
Cheers.

-FINGERS-

No comments:

Post a Comment