Thursday, August 4, 2011

武雄

We were having this conversation
the other day.

A: Are u planning to move to the city?

B: Yea, but my fren's room in the city is so small...
Small until har.... until.... har... till.... (trying to describe)

C: Like a cupboard?

All: Laughters....

Me: Like a microwave? (Point at the microwave)

All: HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

What a day.

Anyway, I actually promise myself to
be more serious and talk less.
But apparently, I fail. Fail badly.
Imma try harder next time? Maybe?

----------------------------------------

Met my cute tutor the same day.
I guess this was the reason.
Ah watever...

I'm ranting like a girl.
But who gives a damn?

She complained about my final exam, surprizingly.
FYI, we submitted our papers without
writing our names, just student id like XXXX0425.

When I asked,
She said, I can feel that you think a lot
while answering the last question,
then I knw sure is my student already.

Oops, how cute.
=D

---------------------------------------------

Just came back from dinner with my cousin.

"Undergraduate units, PR, Ielts, Working Experience,
Internship, Interview Tests, Resumes, TR, Masters,
Excel, C++, Dean's award, Third year subjects,
Econometrics.... "

Oh man....
Shoooo much to think,
Shoooo much to learn,
Shoooo much to decide,
Shoooo much to plan.

Can I just say OK ON to everything?
=/

------------------------------------------

最后,
我们都步上了自己的后尘。
有在后悔吗?

我们都变了,
价值观不再一样了。

长大了,
太多决定落在自己的手上,
太多自由让我去放肆,
爸妈,我还是有点不习惯。

----------------------------------

爱是无辜的风筝,
拉着最在乎的人。

黑暗中,一步步坠落红尘。

曹格,无辜。



No comments:

Post a Comment