Wednesday, July 27, 2011

该死的冬天

醒了,又睡了。
然后,又一天了。
妈的。

---------------------

Here comes the end of July,
the end of my 1 month holidays.
I would say I'm lucky enough not to fail any of the subjects,
But to be honest, I din do well.

And finally,
I did very tough choice,
I changed my second major to econometrics.
YOWZA.

Cool?
Ya mate,
I tot it would be easier as
statistics don't really require lotsa readings,
But DAMN,
When I look through the past year papers
I found this,
"Lagrangian function"

I was like WTF is tat ?

------------------------------

Once again,
This Sem would a disaster,
for all of us.

Fortunately,
There are FRENS who came over from Sunway,
Kinda like a mentally recruitment for us who
have suffered the 1st Sem.

Things aren't gonna be the same again.
Cool Cool Cool.

Barbra Streisand!!!!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment