Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WOOHOO!!!

HOLY HOLY SHIT!!!

I shud be studying right now...
This is just not me...
Another week to finals...
Still got one week what...
Why do i have to start studying now?

Btw... "The Last Minute Theory",
only applied to assignments and presentation,
NOT FINAL!!!
YOU GIANT DOUCHE!!!

WTH man...
Now only i realise... FXXK!!!

To make things worse...
I dun understand a shit during etw1000 tutorial just now...
Not to mention JaneJane was trying very hard to explain...

Still dun have the mojo to start...
Isnt it great?
I cant imagine "semua Fail" in my result...
WOOHOO!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

Welcome to MONASH,
this is the worst nightmare....


*Miss Jane's smile still haunting me,
i guess she was thinking about my result when she was looking at me...*

DOOM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment